Chery Eastar Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
INFORMASI

NO AKAUN CEC
CEC SERVICES

MAYBANK : 562740132182

JAWATANKUASA CEC"KLIK"

CEC HELPLINE
"click"

MOH DOREH WARIGH
PENGUMUMAN"KLIK"

PENDAFTARAN AHLI BARU"KLIK"

SALAM PERKENALAN AHLI BARU"KLIK"

***UTK PERHATIAN CEC TELAH MENGASINGKAN AHLI & BUKAN AHLI DLM FORUM INI.***

CEC HELPLINE
"click"

MOH DOREH WARIGH
CEC Merchandise
CEC EVENT FOR 2013

DECEMBER
12 - 14 DEC 14 => CEOAG14 KELANA RESORT, SEREMBAN

**DETAIL BAGI PENGARAH PROJEK SETIAP AKTIVITI**."KLIK"

Latest topics
» chery easter club BORNEO
Hello from Singapore - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:55 am by hiysam

» 2,4 chery
Hello from Singapore - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:43 am by n@faiz

» Lokasi Kedai Accessories Kereta Yang OK Area Utara
Hello from Singapore - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:55 pm by mhdhafiz_aljarumi

» masalah2 minor n major CE
Hello from Singapore - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:51 pm by zolishak

» salam dari saya
Hello from Singapore - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:30 am by syamfazli

» Power Window problem...
Hello from Singapore - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:06 pm by mat2

» Salam Kepada Bakal Pelayar Forum CEC & Bakal Ahli Ahli Baru CEC
Hello from Singapore - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:08 am by syamfazli

» Salam CEC Pantai Timur
Hello from Singapore - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:52 am by mizan

» SALAM PERKENALAN DARI NILAI
Hello from Singapore - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:57 am by zam cecnilai

SOROTAN 2012

CEOAG 2012

MAJLIS2 JEMPUTAN CEO
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CEAOG 2014

12 - 14 DIS 2014 KLANA RESORT, SEREMBAN, N9

Sponsorship :

Dengan Kerjasama :

Hello from Singapore - Page 2 Pdrm1

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hello from Singapore

+12
cheawie292
RIE
Gangster
Bravotengo
awali
systemx
Radenumar
Kzrul
hitrun1534
Enigma4646
Mr Mama
mianmian
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hello from Singapore - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from Singapore

Post by Mr Mama Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:15 am

Yes....Mianmian......u can contact Hitrun anytime y wish too...heheheh...he master in installation LED light....... Very Happy
Mr Mama
Mr Mama
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post by systemx Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:57 am

Hi all, I am also a new owner of a CE in Singapore. Same problems as you all but more importantly I have water vapor in 1 headlight and aircon seems to have only 2 temperature settings... Warm or extremely cold. Even setting Auto and 26.5 degrees does not seem to work. I really hope to get your advise and any recommendations in JB to fix these problems. Sorry my bahasa fail, so I can only respond in English.

systemx

Back to top Go down

Post by awali Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:06 am

welcome bro systemx. Pls update your info at this link https://cheryeastarclub.forumms.net/chery-eastar-database-f3/cec-singapore-t126.htm#15932 so that bro hitrun1534 can call you..

Problem #1 is a known problem as it happen to me also actually both my headlamp. What SC do is they will make a small hole at the headlamp. So that the hot air not trap inside thus happen during raining only right.

Problem # 2 it is adviseable to set the aircon to manual mode. First you press AUTO to ON the aircon then press MODE until the AUTO sign disappear. 2nd you press until you get the circle sign that means the air only circulate in the car only. 3rd turn the tempreture to either 25 or 26 Celciues to get coller air then press the up/down button on the right corner of the panel aircon to move the panel bar to control the air blowing from slow to fast. Normally I set it to 2 bar. Also pls disable the WIN sign if it appeared on the dashboard screen as thus will take up your fuel consumption. You can locate a small round button near the gear knob on top left that looks like coller aircon sign when press the button have 2 colour amber & blue. So leave it on blue light thus will make the WIN disappear from the screen.

Can you somehow can read the bahasa and also understand what we all wrote especially those short form..
awali
awali
Moderator 2
Moderator 2

http://awali19.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravotengo Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:14 am

WELCOME TO CEC
BRO SYSTEMX
Bravotengo
Bravotengo

Back to top Go down

Post by systemx Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

The problem with the agent here in Singapore is that they are very lousy. Even for warranty issues they claim only engine and transmission has 3 years warranty and everything else 1 year. All these problems I need to rectify on my own cost now because the car is 2 years old. Hopefully for the headlights issue I can DIY fix it. Anyone tried this before?

Yes I can understand just a little bit of bahasa and read it but I probably can speak more than I can read/write.

systemx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Mama Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:53 pm

systemx wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

The problem with the agent here in Singapore is that they are very lousy. Even for warranty issues they claim only engine and transmission has 3 years warranty and everything else 1 year. All these problems I need to rectify on my own cost now because the car is 2 years old. Hopefully for the headlights issue I can DIY fix it. Anyone tried this before?

Yes I can understand just a little bit of bahasa and read it but I probably can speak more than I can read/write.

HI........... THE VAPOUR AT UR HEAD LIGHT DUE TO THE AIR INLET NOT BEEN OPEN.......

I LIKE TO KNOW....U HANING THE 2.4L OR 2.OL..........
IF U WISH TO CALL ME ...AT THIS NO ..0192625856....OR U CAN ALSO GET ADVISE FROM HAMDAN/HITRUN...
Mr Mama
Mr Mama
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post by systemx Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm driving the 2.4l variant. Air inlet is the one letting outside air to our air con ducts?

systemx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Mama Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 pm

systemx wrote:I'm driving the 2.4l variant. Air inlet is the one letting outside air to our air con ducts?

AT UR HEAD LIGHT U CAN SEE THERE IS A KNOB RUBBER COVER........ U MAKE A HOLE TO MAKE THE HEAT AIR FLOW OUT.....
Mr Mama
Mr Mama
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post by systemx Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Mr Mama wrote:
systemx wrote:I'm driving the 2.4l variant. Air inlet is the one letting outside air to our air con ducts?

AT UR HEAD LIGHT U CAN SEE THERE IS A KNOB RUBBER COVER........ U MAKE A HOLE TO MAKE THE HEAT AIR FLOW OUT.....

Thanks, I looked at it but cannot see any knob rubber cover. Where on the headlights is it located? I was thinking of just taking the headlights out and see if I can remove the glass cover and clean up the water vapour. Is this easy to do?

systemx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Mama Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:02 am

systemx wrote:
Mr Mama wrote:

Thanks, I looked at it but cannot see any knob rubber cover. Where on the headlights is it located? I was thinking of just taking the headlights out and see if I can remove the glass cover and clean up the water vapour. Is this easy to do?

BETTER NOT............ U CAN ASK HAMDAN ABOUT IT....
Mr Mama
Mr Mama
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post by systemx Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:54 am

Ok, thanks Mr. Mama. I will check with Hamdan.

I have more problems to report. Recently I found out my radiator fan faulty and Vertex the Chery agent in Singapore wanted to charge me $4xx to replace. Of cos I did not do it with them and got it replaced by another mechanic for cheaper. However after that the radiator hose started leaking at the clamp to the radiator. I brought it back to the mechanic and he put some sealant and then tested the leak stopped. Now after a week, the leak is back. I am guessing that the leak is due maybe to a small crack in the radiator hose. However I also have a feeling that the engine mounting might need replacing and the additional vibration is causing the radiator hose leak too.

Next week most mechanics in Singapore are closed for the Chinese New Year. Anyone can recommend a mechanic in JB that is familiar with our cars that I can send to? Also how much will replacing the engine mount cost?

systemx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Mama Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:45 pm

systemx wrote:Ok, thanks Mr. Mama. I will check with Hamdan.

I have more problems to report. Recently I found out my radiator fan faulty and Vertex the Chery agent in Singapore wanted to charge me $4xx to replace. Of cos I did not do it with them and got it replaced by another mechanic for cheaper. However after that the radiator hose started leaking at the clamp to the radiator. I brought it back to the mechanic and he put some sealant and then tested the leak stopped. Now after a week, the leak is back. I am guessing that the leak is due maybe to a small crack in the radiator hose. However I also have a feeling that the engine mounting might need replacing and the additional vibration is causing the radiator hose leak too.

Next week most mechanics in Singapore are closed for the Chinese New Year. Anyone can recommend a mechanic in JB that is familiar with our cars that I can send to? Also how much will replacing the engine mount cost?

I SUGGEST THAT U CHANGE THE RADIATOR HOSE....MAY BE IT NOT FIT ENOUGH WITH UR NEW RADIATOR THAT U CHANGE...

ABOUT THE MOUNTING IF NOT MISTAKEN IT COST RM120-+.........
Mr Mama
Mr Mama
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post by systemx Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:20 am

Mr Mama wrote:
systemx wrote:Ok, thanks Mr. Mama. I will check with Hamdan.

I SUGGEST THAT U CHANGE THE RADIATOR HOSE....MAY BE IT NOT FIT ENOUGH WITH UR NEW RADIATOR THAT U CHANGE...

ABOUT THE MOUNTING IF NOT MISTAKEN IT COST RM120-+.........

Thank you sir. It's a new radiator fan I changed, not the whole radiator.

Anyway, just to update, I decided to try to fix it myself, so I loosen the clamp, put silicon around and closed back the hose and re-tighten the clamp. This fixed the leak, however I forgot to close the cover for the radiator water tank tight (I loosen it to reduce the pressure of the water in the radiator), then this morning driving to work I saw smoke come out from the side of my bonnet. I was expecting the worse because I thought the entire hose burst or something.... pulled to the side and found that the cap had come off, and lucky for me the cap fell into the side and got caught in a recess instead of falling out of the car which would have been terrible.

I was very impressed by our engine because by the time I saw smoke, the car had been travelling for about 1 hour, and caught in a traffic jam in the tunnel with temperatures of approx 38.5 degrees. Most other cars would have been totally drained of radiator water but this one still had water inside, although I had to fill up about 1 litre of water.

I will monitor and probably do the mounting in JB when I get the chance.

systemx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Mama Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 am

WELL........ THAT WHY WE MUST BE FRE TO OPEN THE BONET N CHECK WHAT NOT ENOUGH.... TO MAKE SURE OUR JOURNEY SMOOTH......
Mr Mama
Mr Mama
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post by systemx Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:06 pm

I spoke with Bro Hitnrun and he was very helpful. I managed to get the water vapor out of the headlights by removing the cover for changing the lightbulb and leave it overnight. Then I use silicon to seal the gap on the top of the headlight. Now I have less water vapor only coming from the bottom gap, so when I have the time, I will use silicon to cover.... but must remove the whole headlight to do it... need time. But I feel good DIY, reminds me of the old days when I was driving carburetor car, I used to work on the engine and dismantle the carburetor to clean it. Now I can only do that with my motorbike... but still I like to DIY once in a while.... helps me bond with my car.

I might be driving down to KL end of Feb for a few days. Anyone can recommend any shop in KL that can do the engine mount replacement and fix other Chery parts?

Cheers!

systemx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangster Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:41 am

A LOT OF CEO AT KL... JUST GIVE THEM A CALL... DON'T WORRY SOMEONE WILL ACCOMPANY U BRO... ALSO U CAN GIVE A CALL TO OUR MR PRES @ MR MAMA IF U DRIVING DOWN TO KL DURING WEEKEND COZ HE ALSO WILL BE AT KL DURING THAT TIME K.. GOOD LUCK BRO...

Last edited by Gangster on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by RIE Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:45 am

CEC had plan to have a TT at JB tentatively on 12-14 March. Just call Mr P to confirm then may be we can meet at JB. So that we can discuss and share our experiences with CE. That is my opinion. If you had a plan to come down to KL or Pahang/Kuantan, just make a call to our President.....
RIE
RIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangster Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:23 am

CALL DO NOT TAK CALL... KIKIKIKI...
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by RIE Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:42 am

Gangster wrote:CALL DO NOT TAK CALL... KIKIKIKI...

He,he,he...Bro Gangster, u got 1 point here..SmileSmile
And Bro Systemx, you also can cal Bro gangster if you come down to Kuantan and would like to have a fishing trip....
It is right Bro Gangster...SmileSmileSmile
RIE
RIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangster Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 am

OF COURSE........... U LIKE I LIKE TOOO...
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by RIE Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Gangster wrote:OF COURSE........... U LIKE I LIKE TOOO...
Another 1 point here Bro Gangster..... I like....SmileSmile
RIE
RIE

Back to top Go down

Post by cheawie292 Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Gomol jgn tak gomol..skli-2 ckp org puteh nie sdapgak..terbelit lidah bro genster...kkkkk Smile
cheawie292
cheawie292

Back to top Go down

Post by RIE Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm

cheawie292 wrote:Gomol jgn tak gomol..skli-2 ckp org puteh nie sdapgak..terbelit lidah bro genster...kkkkk Smile
Bro Gangster selalu kecek omputih...Org selalu g obersea tue....
RIE
RIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangster Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:24 am

OVER RIVER PUN YER JUGOK...
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by systemx Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:28 am

Bros, anyone have problem with their AC too cold? I set to 32 deg cel but still very cold. Any way to fix?

Also the aircon vent at the back does not blow out any air. Something wrong?

systemx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum